Pesaro mattress foam
The mattress is available in a standard PREMIUM cover.
- Hardness: H3 / H3
- Height: 9 cm
- Double-sided mattress
- Removable cover
- Profile foam N2538
- Polyurethane foam
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
- Measure your back size â€“ wrap the measuring tape snugly around your ribcage, just under your bust line 1, keeping it horizontal. This will give you your band size.
- Then measure around the fullest part of your bust 2 , again keeping the tape horizontal.
- To determine the size of pants, measure the girth of the waist 3 and hips 4
- The following charts will help you match the designerâ€™s size scheme for this product (indicated in the dropdown) to your usual size
size guide visible to all products
PROFILED FOAM 7 ZONE N2538 - with increased stiffness and resilience that give elasticity. It has an increased air permeability. It has the double shape recovery ability as ordinary foam.
POLYURETHANE FOAM - high quality foam is an extra filling of the mattress. The foam has a high resistance to deformation and wrinkles. Provides sufficient cushioning, has a breathable structure, is flexible and elastic.
COVER - Anti-allergic zipper that helps maintain hygiene. It protects against dirt entering the mattress, protects against the ingress of bacteria, fungi, mold and mites.
ECCO SERIES - a mattress line for people who value a quality product with the lowest price guarantee. Each mattress has a hypoallergenic cover that can be removed and washed. The production uses certified raw materials of the first class.
PREMIUM JERSEY COVER:
The quilted cover is made of the highest quality hypoallergenic materials of the first kind, allowing you to extend the life of your mattress and ensure exceptional softness, freshness and exceptional comfort and satisfaction in use. The structure of the material used to make the cover provides adequate ventilation and proper airflow in the mattress.
- Polyester: 100%
- Properties: hypoallergenic, breathable, non-slip, dirt-repellent, stretchy, good ventilation, washable at 30 ° C
- H3 - mittelhart
- 9 cm
- bis zu 3 Tagen
- 2 Jahre